CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Where in the world did that tooth come from?


So, I was getting Austin ready for bed tonight, and I happened to glance in his mouth and I noticed he had a 3rd tooth on the bottom. I thought "What! Where did that tooth come from?" I don't remember seeing that this morning. Huh? I yelled to Darin to ask him if Austin got another tooth and we just missed it? He wasn't sure either, cause he's a guy and they aren't that observant, I guess! So, I called my mom and she said that she remembers Austin having a lot of teeth in his mouth when we saw her FOUR days ago! So, I had to look back at this picture I took on Sunday (4 days ago) and sure enough, there is another tooth on the bottom! I feel so bad! If I had realized Austin was teething, I would have given him Orajel or something...but, he was a trooper! No complaints or whines out of him. Crazy! I guess I am blessed with TWO good boys! Just thought I would share this, cause we all know how busy life can get. I guess my advice would be to just stop and smell the roses once in a while, in my case, it would be to stop and notice more, or something...

1 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

SO you know what I wonder...if your little dude tends to get ear infections for some reason because of teeth coming in. Seems like he has them both at the same time:) Too funny....that will probably happen a lot now...he will have so many teeth coming in you won't be able to keep up;)