CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Let's Go Fly A Kite!





Today was a beautiful day! We bought a push mower from my friend Dana and her husband last night, so Darin got to mow the lawn (or should I say weeds) finally! We went to church in shifts today because Austin is almost better, but we didn't want to chance him playing with a sick kid in the nursery at church. Collin got a new kite today. Can you guess what is on the kite? Yep! Spiderman!!! Is there anything else? I mean, come on! Not with my kid...it's Spiderman all the way! I decided to take Austin out today and let him have some fresh air for a change. I got some good pictures of Collin and Darin flying the kite! At the end of the flying session, Collin tried to chase the kite down. It was pretty funny!

1 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

Don't you just love family days?