CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Kathie!

This is my son Austin's babysitter (AKA the best babysitter in the world!) She actually used to babysit Collin when he was littler too. Her birthday was actually yesterday, but I was having a hard time finding this photo and I just found it!!! Yeah!!! This is the picture I took of her last year with the cake I made her. For those of you that don't know her, she is a total Americana Fanatic!!! She doesn't own a piece of flatware, dinner plates, cups, etc...if they aren't red, white or blue! And, if you look in her cupboards, her plates can't touch each other if they are the same color. So, you will actually see her plates stacked in red, white and blue order. She's so funny!

She would probably just die if she knew I posted this (but I did because she probably won't see this post). She is so funny, not liking her picture taken at all, but she was kind enough to let me snap this one! So, this is for you Kathie! Thanks for being my friend, a great babysitter and just an overall great person! We love you very much!

0 comments: