CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We went to the Prom

Friday night was my work Christmas party. I was one of the people in charge. I ended up being the emcee for the night. It was a total blast! We set up a photo booth in the back. It felt a lot like prom. It was kind of cool, cause I wasn't in school with Darin, so we never got to go to a dance together and get our pictures taken...so here it is! It was like we went to prom! hehe...just wanted to post a picture for you all to enjoy (or laugh at).

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is cute. I love the background for your pic. Super cute. What a treasure to have a pic like this of you and Darin, they are far and few between.

Krista Motsinger said...

oohhhh...i love it:) makes me think of jr high...heehee

all about me said...

You mean you guys got a night out together. Does that ever happen in married lif? HeeHee. Thank you for the Christmas card.