CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Building a Fort




So, Collin had a friend over a few days ago, and they decided to build a fort. I think it took like 10 blankets and 5 or so chairs. Collin and his friend had snacks and drinks in the fort :) Austin even snuck in a time or two. Collin didn't want us to tear the fort down, so I allowed it to stay up for the whole day and night. When it was bedtime, I couldn't find Collin. I asked Darin where he was and he told me "in the fort". I couldn't believe it! Collin actually went to sleep in the fort! So, as usual, here I am posting pics from that!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sweet!!! Next time we come down, can I sleep in the fort too!?!?!? PLEASE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahah, too cute! Did you leave him there? LOL