CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Park it...and play! That's what I say...

Grandpa Jud came for a visit and to also watch Collin play his last game of basketball. The boys talked him in to taking them to the park. This is Darin and his dad's trucks side by side in the parking lot at the park. I thought it was funny, so I had to take a picture :) I was so excited that the weather was nice and that I got to try out my new camera lens on the boys! Yeah! And, I also realize I haven't blogged in awhile, so hopefully this makes up for it :)



Collin loves to fly in the air!

Austin used to be scared to go down slides...but not anymore!

Collin...hanging on for dear life :)

My sweet Collin!

Sweet lil' Austie...kind of giving me an Air Jordan kind of look!

Apparently the slide had a lot of static electricity :)

Love this photo of my lil' man!

I love this photo because it cracks me up that Austin is trying to run ahead of the gang!

1 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

looks like a super fun day!