CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Austin loves to read!


So, a few days ago, I was cleaning the kitchen, and I realized it was awful quiet in the house. I thought to myself "hmmm...wonder what Austin is up to? In to? Or whatever! I decided to take a look, and when I did...this is what I found! It was so cute! He loves his lion chair and he loves to get books out and look at the pictures. He really is taking after his brother when it comes to Super Heroes. He gets super excited when he sees Spiderman. I think Austin got a little confused last night, cause Collin dressed up in his Spiderman costume and moved all over the house in it. Austin just stared at him and make "uh" noises. He was excited, but I think he couldn't figure out how Spiderman got in the house, and wasn't on TV or in a book. Too cute!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

so sweet!!

Jeph and LeAnnes Blog said...

Your kids are so cute!!! :) thanks for the comment!!!:)