CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Aren't we cute, even after almost 12 years???

Precious lil' Austin

The Kell girls...me, mamasita Chris and my sister-in-law Elaine

My handsome son Collin

The Kell guys...

The Kell cousins...Caleb, Collin, Austin and Justin



Well, one of my favorite holidays has come and went already! Man, only 26 days 'til Christmas now! We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We spent it with the Kell side. There was all 10 of us present and accounted for. I got everyone to pose for updated photos. (they were good sports). Just posting a few...since it's been a few weeks since I've done any updates. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families this year. God is good!

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Krista Motsinger said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!! Great pics.