CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My babies are growing up!

These pictures I took yesterday of my buddy, my son! He just a joy and a delight to have! I just couldn't resist taking pictures of him.

By about picture 30, he was ready to be done with the photo session!!!
Brothers finally get to sit up at the table together and have dinner!

Austin has become quite the big boy. He wants to sit with us up on the high stool and he does pretty good. He even wants to drink out of a big boy cup, not the sippy kind.

This is Austin saying "cheese". It was so funny. He held his mouth in a smile with food in it and all. He kept saying cheese, cheese, cheese, until I took the picture! Guess that's what happens when you are in a house where the camera is always in use! :)









1 comments:

Sarah said...

They sure are growing up fast!!! It's bitter sweet! Great pics of Collin!