CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Once Upon a Time...


I'm having a nostalgic moment. I had the first grandson on my side of the family, and after Collin started to outgrow his clothes, I started passing them down to my nephew Reece. It has since traveled down the cousin chain and went to Logan. Now, it has cycled back to ME!!! Weird how that worked! Plus, the shirt is in awesome condition. I just had to take a picture of Austin in one of Collin's shirts that he wore when he was 2! Oh so long ago! I'll try and make a poem about it..we'll see how I do! :)
Once upon a time
in a land far away
lived a boy and his clothes
on a fine and grand day.
He grew and he grew
and his clothes didn't fit, you see
He had tons of clothes
to pass down to cousin Reecie.
When Reecie got older
he got taller and taller
he passed the clothes on to Logan
whose dad was a basketballer!
Then one fine day in the fall
Logan had to give the clothes to Austin Lee
But hey, after all,
that is where they originated from, you see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are adorable!!

Sarah said...

We are so appreciative of the clothes too!!!

I have clothes that maddie wore that Gracie wore too. A particular pair of PJ's that I bought for Mada and Grace when Grace was a year. Grace is wearing maddie's pjs and it makes me sad. :(

Krista Motsinger said...

I love it!!! That was one of my favs!! You should see if you have any pics of collin wearing it! Great poem by the way!!