CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brotherly Love



So, tonight, Collin took his spiderman bean bag chair out, got a blanket and cuddled up in the chair. Austin, got off my lap, went down to his brother and started having a conversation with him that only he could understand. It was so precious. Then, he laid on Collin and didn't get up. Again...precious. So, me being me, went and got the camera to capture the rare moment where these two brothers are in one place and calm! Look at my lil' Darin on the left and my lil' Laurie on the right :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awe, that's sweet!

Krista Motsinger said...

That is sooo cute. I can't wait for Logan to have a sister! Siblings are so special:):)

Krista Motsinger said...

ps...Logan just about jumped off the couch when he saw your boys in those pictures. He sure loves his cousins!