CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Special Visitors

My grandpa Wendell with his 35th Great-Grandchild, Austin!

My grandma Vera just turned 80 in February! She looks fabulous! And, my boys love her!


We got the pleasure of having my grandparents drop by for a visit. They stayed the night and left this morning for home. They are anxious to get home, since they have been in Georgia for the past 5 1/2 months. I have missed them so much and as always I love when they visit!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

She does look great, doesn't she!?
So glad you got a little visit in!

Krista Motsinger said...

Ahhh....Logan and Jason got to see them yesterday too. Your mommy is super happy to have them home!! They are such special people...probably some of the most tender hearted and generous people I have ever known! Your a lucky girl to have such wonderful, Godly Grandparents. What a neat legacy!