CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July Festivities 2008

We had a bbq at my brother Michael's house. it was so fun! We had a great time. The weather was nice, so the kids got to play outside! We finished the day with my brother Jason and Collin giving us a fireworks show! Fun was had by all. (of course, I had my camera out-hehe)

Austin playing on the kiddy slide. He never wanted to slide down, cause I think it's too scary for him, but he loved playing on it!

Here are the three oldest cousins - Collin with Madison and Reece...eating the great grub Michael made for us!

Well, once again...we got an updated cousins picture today, since Annika joined the group 5 weeks ago! What fun...and all the kids for the most part cooperated! Whew!

Madison is such a little mommy...she loves her cousins, and she loves holding babies!

Me and my boys.


My new niece Annika "Born in the USA"...too cute!


This is a picture of the fireworks we saw sitting on mom and dad's back deck, which was probably about a mile away from us. We had quite the show this year, it was awesome!

Collin got to do sparklers this year with cousin Logan. They both had so much fun doing those sparklers...

This is a picture I took of Austin. He stood there and put his face through the deck railing to watch the fireworks. It was so cute...he was doing so good with them all...we kept hearing him say "Woah..."...it was too cute!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So glad you came up this year! It was fun hanging out with you and yours! Thanks for taking such great pics! :)

Krista Motsinger said...

I love all the pics you took! Thank you so much! I could hardly wait to get to debbie's last night download them:) Can't wait to hang out more next weekend!!