CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Kell Klan pictures...

The Kell brothers...Jud, John, Jud's twin brother Dud and Ernie at the Kell Family Reunion on Christmas Eve 2006.
Our family...minus one. Justin couldn't make it to the family reunion. (I was 2 weeks away from having Austin)

Auntie Elaine (Darin's sister) with Collin. He loves his auntie! He has fun memories of her playing in the snow with him.

This is a picture I took at my sister-in-laws 40th birthday party in February 2007, of the four cousins. It was the first time my nephews Caleb (on the left) and Justin (holding Austin) got to see their new little cousin Austin. He was about 5 weeks old here in this picture. What a great looking bunch of boys!

This is my brother -in-law Tony and my father-in-law Jud!

Austin loves his Grandpa Jud!

This is our oldest nephew Justin. He just turned 23 in May!!!


This is our crazy nephew Caleb at Christmastime 2007. He just turned 16 in February and he has his license now! Yikes!!! Watch out and stay off the sidewalks! :)




0 comments: