CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Tillamook Weekend in May 2008





Darin and I took the kids and went to Tillamook for Memorial Day Weekend. We had a blast! Darin got to take Collin clam digging with his dad, brother-in-law Tony and nephews Justin and Caleb. They all really enjoyed it quite a bit. Great family bonding time. We also got to hang out with my brother Jason and his beautiful wife Krista! As usual, my boys love playing with Logan. They all get a long pretty well. Austin is just old enough now that he can play with them too! Collin wanted to play with his other cousins as well, but they were out of town visiting their other grandparents....so, maybe next time he'll get to play with all of his Tillamook cousins!



We also got to hang out with my cousins Amber and Tabitha and their families in celebration of Amber turning 33! Yes! I can't believe she is 33! I am only 4 months behind her in age, so mine is coming soon...:( Here's a few pictures of my visit with them)


If you would like to see more pictures from this trip, I will be posting some to my myspace page. Thanks for being faithful viewers of my page! it means a lot...love to you all.

1 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

Cute blog:) Logan just loves your boys too! It is fun when Cousin's love each other so much!!! We get to see you again soon:)