CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Random Family Photos...

My new precious niece Annika Rose Motsinger (3 weeks old here) born on May 28th to my brother Ryan and his wife Morgan. This was my first time meeting her. She loved me to hold her and I couldn't help but fall in love with her.

My mother with Austin. Austin just loves his grandma!

My aunt Tricia (my mom's sister) with Austin. He loves his aunts.

The two "tooth"less wonders! It's such a cute picture, because both Collin and his cousin Madison had to have their two front teeth pulled in the last few months. Plus, Madison loves to be lovey with her cousin, cause she loves him so much. Collin on the other hand, gets embarrased. It's pretty cute!

I got the pleasure of taking pregnancy photos for my brother Jason and his wife Krista!
The pictures turned out awesome, plus it helps that they both are so cute together!

My crazy sister-in-law Sarah! She loves to pose. Hmm...now we know where Madison gets it from! Hehe... :)

This was a cute picture of Austin and his cousin Logan. Austin put on these gloves, held out his hands and started going rrrrrhhhh!!! Like he was a monster...too funny!

All of you who know me, know that I come from a large family. These pictures just barely scratch the surface. I will be posting new pictures as time goes on...i know that some of you look at my blog as a way to catch up on my family, especially if you live out of town and rarely get to see them. I hope you all are enjoying the pictures and posts I write.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those were some great photos! I love the one of Mada and Collin! Can you send that my way?
I don't think I have ever seen a pic of Krista and Jason that wasn't awesome, two very photogenic people!
FYI - I have no idea what you mean about loving to pose . . . . Plus, I like the word eccentric, not crazy. hee hee ;)

Krista Motsinger said...

I love reading Sarah's comments, heehee! Thanks for taking our pictures!!! We love them all. Though a few people have commented that my picture of Jason and I on my myspace profile is sexy! I laughed because I didn't even think of that! I guess when your pregnant, you don't really think of yourself as sexy, heehee! See you in a few weeks at the reunion!