CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

And the Family Pictures Continue...

I took this picture in 2004. Wow! Time flies by so fast. It is a picture of my uncle Larry(on the left), grandpa Wendell and uncle Wendy(on the right). What an awesome picture this is! Definitely one to cherish...cause they are so few, since Larry was always on the move, being in the military!
I took this picture at our Blum gathering last May 2007. It is a picture of my mother and her siblings and parents.
My grandparents celebrated their 61st anniversary with all of us last year.
It was a great time and we look forward to many more anniversaries!
side note: for those of you that don't know, my uncle Larry is dying of a cancerous brain tumor. He doesn't have much longer to live. My heart is aching as I write this. I just wanted to post a few pictures that included him in it as a tribute to one of my awesome uncles! So, please keep my family in your prayers! Thank you very much.

1 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

those are all super special pics Laurie!!