CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Collin starts 3rd grade today



My little boy is growing up way too fast. He just entered into 3rd grade today! I can't believe it! He looks so mature in these two pictures I am including along with this post. Normally Darin and I both take him in to class on the first day of school, but I decided not to. I made sure I took the pictures, and then I let Darin take him to school. Darin told me as he started to pull the jeep over and park, Collin asked him why he was pulling over? He wondered why Darin wasn't dropping him off like he did all last year? Darin said it was because he normally goes in with him the first day of school. Collin said that wasn't necessary and that he was okay with going in by himself this time. Wow! If that doesn't make me sad...my baby is growing up! Yikes!
I just wanted to share the memory of Collin's school days! I think what also made the day easy was that he has the same teacher as he did last year and two of his good buddies are in his class again. Whew! Thank goodness for good friends!

Here's to a great school year for all of us!!!

1 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

I can't believe he is in 3rd Grade and Nearly Eight!!!!!!!! Where in the world does time go?? Shesh!