CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We gave our son a new used car

That title probably sparked your interest, didn't it? Well, when your husband is in the car business, we can get good deals on any vehicle we want, so we did give our son a new car and it wasn't very expensive either. It's a car.................bed, that is! hehe...
He started to calm down here just a little...

...Now he's pretty mad!

Austin finally relaxing in his new bed!

Tonight we decided to put Austin in his toddler bed for the first time. He cried at first, not wanting to get on it, or in it, for that matter! But, once he settled down, he didn't make a peep and I think he fell asleep almost instantly! I wasn't able to capture very many cute pictures because he wasn't very happy with me, as you can see by the above picture. I hope the night goes smoothly for us...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cool!!! I'm sure many fun play times lay ahead with such a cool bed like that! :)

Krista Motsinger said...

Cool:) Logan and Austy are twins:) Of course Austy has a minny me one! So fun! Hope he had a good first night in his bed:)