CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My baby is growing up


Well, you all know Austin is my last baby, and he is getting so big! Lately, he has decided that he would prefer to sit on daddy's lap in the evenings now. That makes me sad. He used to just plop right up in my lap every night without hesitation. Now, if dad is anywhere in the house, there he is...at his heel! I can be holding him, talking to him, feeding him, whatever, and when Darin comes home from work, as soon as Austin hears the front door open and close, he practically leaps out of my arms to go see daddy!


I was beginning to think my son didn't love me anymore (I know, I shouldn't be jealous, hehe) but then I figured out that it has to be the recliner. If I sit in the recliner and Darin is on the couch, then Austin is my buddy all over again. My little boy is crazy I say! He can't make up his mind. But, at least I know he still loves his mommy. His 40 kisses a day tell me so! :)

Here's to you, my little 20 month old! I love you with all my heart!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

hee hee, funny little guy!

all about me said...

You are very brave putting Austin in a big boy bed already. I like having Paige caged in one spot for awhile. Miss you guys.

Krista Motsinger said...

I was thinking the same thing about Austy in his big boy bed...but I remember sarah put Grace in one young too...Must be the last baby thing and you are ready to get rid of the crib:)
AUSTIN is tooooo cute for words in this picture Laurie!! (love his outfit too, heehee) Can't wait to see you guys next weekend! We are so looking forward to it;)